Telephone (+370 5) 267 27 26
Head of the unit – Jelena Kuzmenko
This 24-bed unit admits patients aged 3 to 18 years.
Here experienced children and adolescent psychiatrists works together with neurologists, psychologists, speech therapists, social workers, nursing professionals. Along with medications psychotherapeutic methods, individual, family and group therapies, occupational activities (sport, music, art, clay) are applied. School lessons are also implemented.
Diagnoses of patients comprise:
• Acute psychoses (schizophrenia, schizotypal and delusional disorders, etc.);
• Mood (affective) disorders;
• Behavioral and emotional disorders (drugs or toxic substances use);
• Severe language disorders;
• Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia);
• Obsessive-compulsive disorders;
• Various types of crises.
All children and adolescents under 18 can be referred for a consultation by our psychiatrists. For more information call (+370 5) 267 27 26 on working days 9 am to 3 pm.